So I’m out of work early this evening because of the snow we’re having here in Massachusetts. Although, I’m sad that I’m missing out on hours, I was eager to get something up for you guys. Can I just say, thank you for all the nice words from my latest blog post! It actually got me really excited to write this one about my everyday makeup routine for work.
Okay, enough with the blabbering; lets get into it.
- Primer: L’Oreal’s Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer , Too Faced’s Hangover Primer, Smashbox’s Photo Finish Primer Water
- Foundation: Smashbox’s Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation, L’Oreal’s Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation
- Contour/Bronzer: NYX’s Highlight & Contour Pro Palette in the shades Toffee and Sculpt
- Blush: ELF’s Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder duo
- Highlight: Revolution’s Vivid Baked Highlighter Powder in Radiant Lights
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay’s Naked 1 palette; shadows used are naked (all over lid), buck (in the crease), smog (lid).
- Mascara: L’Oreal’s Voluminous Carbon Black
- Eyebrows: NYX’s Eyebrow Cake Powder in Brunette and Maybelline’s Brow Drama in Soft Brown
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay’s All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
And that’s it!
Bear with me until I get the hang of this. For instance, maybe next time I’ll include some pictures of the products listed above.
As always, let me know and don’t forget to tell me what products you use as well.